Monday, July 7, 2014

Tricastela to Sarria

There are two options to get to Sarria - I chose the quieter one.


The couple running this Refugio/Camping site rely totally on donations.


My stamp collection so far. From Sarria onwards I need to collect 2 stamps per day to earn my "Compostella".


Refreshment for peregrinos along the way.


Almost trod on this little fellow.


Beautiful Brazilian music with lunch.


About 5 km from Sarria.


Many Spanish peregrinos start their Camino in Sarria.


Tonight's accommodation - everyone's encouraged to play the guitar.



Peregrino essentials


First course of a great value Italian peregrino menu - followed by the second best lasagna I've ever eaten and panna cotta with red berries - finished with a cortado and icy-cold Lemoncello (to aid the digestion).


No comments:

Post a Comment